Insurance Guide Helps Georgians Understand Their Options
Many people assume that because they have car insurance they’ll be protected in the event of an accident. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case and, let’s face it, being involved in a car accident is stressful enough without learning that your insurance coverage doesn’t protect you as much as you thought it did.
Don’t let yourself be left holding the bag, responsible for expensive—and unexpected—medical bills and vehicle repairs. Order your free copy of Protect Yourself With the Right Car Insurance Coverage today! Written by an experienced Atlanta car accident attorney, this informative eBook can help you evaluate the effectiveness of your current policy and gain a better understanding of all the insurance options that are available to you. You’ll find valuable information on:
- Why it’s wise to purchase more than the state-mandated minimum auto insurance coverage
- The difference between uninsured and underinsured motorist coverages
- How having medical expense benefits coverage (also known as MedPay) can be beneficial, even if you already have medical insurance
- Why uninsured motorist coverage is the most important coverage you can purchase
- Ways to reduce insurance costs without cutting benefits
- What to do if you’re involved in an accident
- And much, much more
Car insurance policies and coverage options can be confusing, but you don’t have to go it alone. Attorney David Brauns offers advice on how to find the optimal coverage, so that you’re as protected as possible in the event of an accident. For more information, or to schedule a free consultation, call our law office at 404-348-0889. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Don’t wait—call today!