I am the founding partner of Brauns Law. I only represent plaintiffs in injury cases and only handle personal injury claims. This allows me to focus solely on personal injury litigation and devote myself to helping injured residents in Duluth Georgia recover fair compensation for their damages.
I began my legal career as an insurance defense attorney where I learned how insurance companies think and evaluate claims. I leveraged that insider’s knowledge and built a successful and powerful plaintiff’s practice. My commitment to customer service, transparency, and collaboration sets my practice apart from the majority of personal injury firms in the area.
An Attorney with an Engineer’s Mind
I did not start my professional life as an attorney, but rather as a software engineer. Even though I am an attorney now, I still tend to think like an engineer. I am process and quality driven. I am a Type-A person who will research something to death before making a decision. Coupled with my insurance company experience, this gives my clients an advantage when settling their claims.
Drawing upon my education and experience as a software engineer, I use technology to keep the office running as smoothly as possible. These innovative practices include:
- Practice Management Software: Used to manage all personal injury cases in an efficient and accurate way. This includes calendaring deadlines, case contacts, and managing all the documents and data about each client’s case.
- Standard Operating Procedure Manual: I document everything in this manual so the Brauns Law staff knows exactly how to do things and nothing is left to chance. This includes everything down to the fonts and margins of documents.
- Virtual Case Files: Every document in your case goes into a virtual case file, which allows us to have your entire case readily available wherever we are. This system also allows us to send clients copies of everything we do and provide instant updates on case progress.
Providing a Higher Standard of Service
I believe in helping clients with every aspect of their case, from getting their car fixed and getting them into a rental car to getting them the settlement they deserve. I also help clients get healthcare, even without insurance, as well as keep bill collectors at bay.
This may sound like special treatment reserved for only the biggest cases, but the truth is that this is the standard for every client at Brauns Law.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Clemson University
- Bachelor of Arts, English; Minor in Business Administration
Courts Admitted for Practice
- All Georgia trial courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Article, So You Want To Handle Your Own Case
Memberships & Associations